The Brihan Mumbai Mahanagarpalika has published a job announcement to fill 910 Fireman positions with applicants who have finished the 12th grade. The walk-in (interview) for the BMC hiring process in 2023 is open to all qualified applicants on February 4, 2023. Before attending the walk-in (interview), individuals who are interested in the following BMC job openings should read the complete announcement to learn more about the required qualifications, including education, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
BMC Notification Overview:
|Name of the organization||Brihan Mumbai Mahanagarpalika|
|Application form End Date||04th February 2023|
BMC Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Fireman- 910
In the event that a competitor has finished their twelfth grade in a perceived board, school, or association, they are welcome to go after the Fireman jobs at BMC Mumbai.
As of December 31, 2022, candidates for the position should be more youthful than 25.
Absolute remuneration for applicants will go from 21,700 to 69,100 every month.
- Rs.944 For General/OBC Class
- Rs.590 For PwBD/ SC/ ST Class
Official portal: https://portal.mcgm.gov.in/irj/portal/anonymous
How to Apply For BMC Jobs 2023
- Visit the BMC portal.mcgm.gov.in website.
- Locate and choose the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link.
- Find the Fireman Jobs Notification and click on it.
- You might also use the link at the end to get the official notice and application form.
- Check your eligibility by carefully reading the official announcements.
- Take a printout of the official application form and any other relevant paperwork.
- Correctly enter the necessary information.
- Include (Attach) the needed documentation, certify by self-signature, and include.
- If Brihan Mumbai Mahanagarpalika requests payment, proceed to do it in the manner specified. If not, go to the next phase.
- Copy your application photocopy, then cover it.
- Go for a walk-in interview on February 4, 2023.
|Official Website||See Here|
|Official Notice||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about BMC Jobs 2023:
|Q1. What is the end date by which the completion of the application is done for the BMC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 04th February 2023|
|Q2: How many total open posts are there for the BMC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 910 Fireman posts are there.|