|Name of the Organization||HPSC|
|Post name||Assistant District Attorneys|
|Application form submission End date||28th March 2023|
HPSC Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- General- 54
The candidate should be a graduate of a licensed college and hold an expert four-year certification in law.
The candidates should be under 42 years old and have arrived at the period of the greater part (21 years at least).
- Rs 1000 For the General class
- Rs 250 For Female/BCA/ST/SC/BCB class
The Group B pay scale, which runs from Rs. 53100 to Rs. 167800/-, would be used to compensate the selected applicants for the ADA jobs.
After a round of document verification, the candidates will be selected for the ADA posts and will then be asked to take a written test.
Official website: www.hpsc.gov.in.
How to Apply For HPSC Jobs 2023
- Applying on the web is conceivable by going to the HPSC site, www.hpsc.gov.in.
- The connection to apply online is situated close to the promotion.
- Online enrollment is accessible from Walk 1 through Walk 28, 2023.
- Candidates should enroll with a functioning email address and telephone number.
- Utilize the created client ID and secret phrase to sign in.
- Complete the web-based structure with precise and relevant data.
- Online application charge installment.
- Pick “Submit.”
- Take a printout of the web-based application that was effectively submitted.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about HPSC Jobs 2023:
|Q. By which date the application process needs to be completed for the HPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 28th March 2023|
|Q. How many empty posts are present for the HPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 112 Assistant District Attorneys posts are present.|