|Name of the Organization||JNU|
|Post name||Junior Assistant, MTS & Other|
|Application form submission End date||10th March 2023|
JNU Non-Teaching Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Junior Assistant-106
- Deputy Registrar-02
- Section Officer-08
- Senior Assistant-08
- Senior System Analyst-01
- MTS- 79
- Assistant Registrar-03
- Works Assistant-16
- Mess Helper-49
- Engineering Attendant-22
- Rs. 1,500/- for UR/EWS/OBC
- Rs. 1,000/- for SC/ST/Women
Group B’ and Group ‘C’
- Rs. 1,000/- for UR/EWS/OBC
- Rs. 600/- for SC/ST/Women
Have a look at the official advertisement.
Based on ability evaluations or interviews, individuals will be considered for the numerous non-teaching roles at JNU.
Official website: https://www.jnu.ac.in/
How to Apply For JNU Non-Teaching Jobs 2023
- First, go to Jawaharlal Nehru University’s official website.
- Look for Non-Teaching Recruiting in the Career section.
- Download and review the comprehensive job announcement.
- Then, on the NTA site, click the Apply Online option.
- Enter your personal information and upload the relevant files.
- Using the preferred method to complete the application fee payment.
- Send in your completed application and print a copy for future use.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about JNU Non-Teaching Jobs 2023:
|Q. How many slots for the JNU Jobs 2023 have been made public?|
|Ans. 388 Junior Assistant, MTS & Other posts are there|
|Q. What is the date by which applicants can apply for the JNU Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 10th March 2023|