LIC ADO Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||LIC ADO|
|Job name||Apprentice Development Officer|
|Application form Closing date||10th February 2023|
LIC ADO Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Central Zone- 561
- North Zone- 1216
- Eastern Zone- 1049
- Western Zone- 1942
- Southern Zone- 1516
- North Central Zone- 1033
- South Central Zone- 1408
- East Central Zone- 699
For the LIC ADO positions, candidates probably procured an advanced education from a certified school, board, foundation, or college.
The ADO positions at LIC are expected for individuals who are more established than 21 but more youthful than 30.
- Rs.100 For SC/ST Class
- Rs.750 for all others
At LIC, the ADO positions will pay 51500 rupees each month, and in significant urban areas, 56000 rupees each month.
For the chance to work at LIC in the ADO occupations, applicants should finish the preliminary test, main test, and interview test.
Official website: https://licindia.in/
How to Apply For LIC ADO Jobs 2023
- The candidates must go to the LIC website, which is located at https://licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Careers.
- Now look for “LIC ADO 2023 Recruitment” on this website.
- Select that link.
- You’ll see a new page appear.
- The candidate must now click “Click here for New Registration” to register first.
- Give them some fundamental information. It likewise involves giving a functioning telephone number and email address.
- The applicant will get the “Provisional Registration Number” and “Password” on their email address upon successful registration.
- Now enter the academic information.
- Along with some papers, attach your scanned photo and signature.
- Select “Final Submit” from the menu.
- Online application costs must be paid.
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about LIC ADO Jobs 2023:
|Q. What is the application procedure end date for the LIC ADO Jobs 2023?|
|A. 10th February 2023|
|Q. How many vacant posts are present for the LIC ADO Jobs 2023?|
|A. 9394 Apprentice Development Officer is available.|