In the Employment News, the Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya published a call for applications for 34 non-teaching positions. Applicants can apply for these non-teaching positions if they fulfill certain eligibility requirements.
MGAHV Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya (MGAHV)|
|Post name||Non Teaching posts|
|Application form submission Closing Date||Within 15 (Fifteen) days of the date, the employment news/ Rozgar Samachar advertising was published.|
MGAHV Jobs 2022 Full Information–
- Non-Teaching Posts (Group – ‘A’)-02
- Non-Teaching (Academic) Non-Vocational Posts (Group – ‘B’)-04
- Non-Teaching Posts (Group – ‘C’)-13
- Non-Teaching Posts (Group – ‘B’)-08
- Non-Teaching (Academic) Non-Vocational Posts (Group – ‘A’)-07
Non-Teaching Posts (Group – ‘A’): A master’s degree with at least a 55% grade point average in education, distance education, or counting education Or, wherever the grading system is used, its corresponding grade of “B” on the UGC 7-point scale. Candidates should be knowledgeable about the institutions’ distance learning programs.
The educational information for other posts is seen in the official notification.
- The highest age of the aspirant needs to be 40 years
- Rs. 1000/- is the fee for OBC/ GEN/ EWS (Group A) posts
- Rs. 500/- is the fee for OBC/ GEN/ EWS (Group B, C) posts
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD (Divyang)/ Internal employees of MGAHV
The remuneration for the desired posts is seen in the official notification.
A written test, a trade test, a skill test, a computer test, and an interview make up the Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Jobs 2022–23 selection procedure.
Official website: www.hindivishwa.ac.in
How to Apply For MGAHV Jobs 2022
- Step 1: Candidates who are interested and qualified may go to the official website at www.hindivishwa.ac.in.
- Step 2: This page contains a link to the formal notification. Select that link.
- Step 3: Alternatively, you can use the direct URL offered in this post.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form completely and upload any necessary papers.
- Step 5: After seven days have passed since the online application was submitted, send the printed/hard copy of the application form, complete in every way, to the Registrar at the Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Gandhi Hills, Wardha-442001 (Maharashtra). This should be done via speed post or registered mail ONLY.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about MGAHV Jobs 2022
|Q. Till when the aspirants can submit the form for the MGAHV Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. Within 15 (Fifteen) days of the date, the employment news/Rozgar Samachar advertising was published.|
|Q. How many vacant posts are present for the MGAHV Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. 34 Non-Teaching posts are available.|