MPSC Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||MPSC|
|Vacancies Count||Clerk/Typist and Other|
|Application form submission End date||14th February 2023|
MPSC Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Sub-Inspector of Police- 374
- Assistant Room Officer- 78
- Second Inspector/State Excise- 06
- State Tax Inspector- 159
- Tax Assistant- 468
- Sub Registrar/Gr-I/Inspector of Stamps- 49
- Clerk-typist- 7034
- Technical Assistant-01
To apply for Group B and Group C posts with the Maharashtra PSC, candidates must be graduates.
- The age group of the aspirants must be from 18 years to 38 years
- Fee For Pre Exam- Rs.294 for SC/ST and Rs.394 for Gen/OBC
- Fee For Main Exam- Rs.344 for SC/ST and Rs.544 for Gen/OBC
The chosen possibility for the Clerk and different positions will be given cutthroat wages.
How to Apply For MPSC Jobs 2023
- Visit the MPSC website, mpsc.gov.in, the official one.
- On the webpage, select the MPSC Group B and Group C Apply Online link.
- After that, click “new registration” to finish the registration process by providing the necessary information.
- Then, log in using the necessary information, complete the form, and upload scanned copies of the necessary documents in the format specified.
- Fill out the online application and pay the application fees.
- Finally, print the application form out and save it for later use.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about MPSC Jobs 2023:
|Q. What is the application process end date for the MPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 14th February 2023|
|Q. How many open posts are available for the MPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 8169 Clerk/Typist and Other are there.|