Notice from the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) on the hiring of trade apprentices at the Tarapur Maharashtra Site in Palghar District, Maharashtra, in accordance with the Apprentices Act of 1961 and the Apprenticeship Rules of 1992, as modified from time to time. The deadline for NPCIL Apprenticeship 2023 online registration is set for January 25, 2023.
NPCIL Jobs Notification Overview:
|Name of the organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Application form submission End date||25th January 2023|
NPCIL Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Electrician- 33
- Fitter- 25
- Refrigeration and AC Mechanic- 20
- Mechanical Motor Vehicle- 07
- Diesel Mechanic-07
- Turner- 09
- Instrument Mechanic- 6
- Welder- 38
- Electronics Mechanic- 16
Candidates must hold an ITI Pass Certificate in their desired trade in order to submit an application for the NPCIL Recruitment 2023.
Competitors between the ages of 14 and 24 are qualified to finish up the Trade Apprentice application structure for the NPCIL association.
The NPCIL association won’t charge candidates any application expenses.
- Rs.8855/- is the pay For 2 Years of ITI
- Rs.7700/- is the pay For 1 Year of ITI
The applicants will be chosen by the hiring authorities depending on how well they performed in the required qualification. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to verify their documents.
Official website: https://www.npcil.co.in/.
How to Apply For NPCIL Jobs 2023
- On the website www.apprenticeshipindia.org of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, the candidate must first register.
- Following successful registration, candidates must submit an online application in response to the job posting on the NPCIL website, www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- The applicants need to provide scanned copies of their diplomas, passports, and other forms of identification.
- All pertinent information, such as Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email, Contact Mobile Number, and PwBD data, if applicable, must be provided by the candidates.
- Online applications must be submitted by January 25, 2023.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about NPCIL Jobs 2023:
|Q. What is the end date for the NPCIL Jobs 2023 application process?|
|Ans. 25th January 2023|
|Q. How many jobs would be made available by NPCIL Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 295 Trade Apprentice posts are there.|