OSSC Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||OSSC CTSRE|
|Post name||Junior Engineer|
|Application form deposition Closing Date||10th December 2022|
OSSC Notification 2022 Complete information–
Jr Engineer/ Civil
- Water Resource-451
- Public Health-101
- Municipal Admin-30
- Panchayat Raj-421
Assistant Training Officer-217
To be qualified to apply for the Junior Engineer post, competitors should have an engineering diploma from a trustworthy board, school, or establishment.
The age range for the individuals who are qualified to apply for the post is 21 to 38 years of age.
At OSSC, pay rates for Jr Engineer Civil present range from 35400 to 112400 rupees each month.
Visit the principal OSSC site to figure out more data about the Jr Engineer opportunity.
Pre-written. main written, and final certificate confirmation rounds will be in every way directed for the Jr Architect posts by the OSSC association.
Official Portal: https://www.ossc.gov.in/Public/OSSC/Default.aspx
How to Apply For OSSC CTSRE Notification
- The applicant must first access the authority’s official website at www.ossc.gov.in.
- The applicant can find a link to “Apply Online” on the site in the upper right corner of the page. Select that link.
- Create a login and specify the position the applicant must apply for.
- Complete all the required fields, then create a password.
- The applicant must now upload scanned copies of their signature and thumbprint.
- Once more, preview the application, then click “OK” to proceed.
- Finally, send the document.
|Official website||Go Here|
|Official Notice||Go Here|
|Apply Online Link||Go Here|
FAQs about OSSC Notification
|Q. What is the OSSC JE application deadline for 2022?|
|A. December 10, 2022, is the date till which the aspirants can apply|
|Q. How many junior engineer positions are available at OSSC?|
|A. The JE positions require 1225 qualified candidates.|