|Name of the Organization||Punjab Anganwadi|
|Post name||Punjab Anganwadi Workers|
|Application form submission End date||09th March 2023|
Punjab Anganwadi Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Anganwadi Helpers- 4569
- Anganwadi Workers-1016
- Mini Anganwadi Workers- 129
Candidates are only qualified to submit an application for a position with the Punjab WCD if they have completed their 10th or 12th grade at an approved institution, university, or college.
- Rs 1000 For the General class
- Rs 250 For SC/BC/EWS class
- Rs 500 For PH class
- Rs 200 For the ESM class
The shortlisted applicants would receive a monthly salary ranging from Rs. 15000 to Rs. 25000 PM as Anganwadi Workers.
The applicants must pass a written test and have their credentials verified for the WCD department opening in 2023.
Official website: https://sswcd.punjab.gov.in/.
How to Apply For Punjab Anganwadi Jobs 2023
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Government at https://sswcd.punjab.gov.in/.
- By selecting the career option, look for the Anganwadi recruitment notice.
- The official Anganwadi recruiting notification may be downloaded.
- Read the announcement’s instructions to find out more about the qualifying conditions, wage rate, and selection process.
- Provide all relevant details on the application form, such as your name and phone number.
- Submit your signed paperwork together with a current passport-sized picture. It cannot be more than three months old.
- For any mistakes, thoroughly review the form.
- Use the Submit button to submit a form online.
- The form can be printed out and saved for later use.
- Together with other details, the form will contain the candidates’ registration ID.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about Punjab Anganwadi Jobs 2023:
|Q. When is the online application deadline for the Punjab Anganwadi Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 09th March 2023|
|Q. How many current vacancies are present for the Punjab Anganwadi Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 5714 Punjab Anganwadi Workers’ posts are there|