The Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 10+2 Examination 2021–22 will be administered by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and is planned to take place in May 2022. Data entry operators (DEO), Postal assistants/sorting assistants, lower division clerks (LDC), and other roles will be filled through the SSC CHSL 2021 test.
SSC CHSL Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||SSC CHSL|
|Post name||Junior Secretariat Assistant, Lower Divisional Clerk, and other|
|Application form submission Closing Date||04th January 2023|
SSC CHSL Jobs 2022 Full Details–
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
The candidates must pass the 10+2 exam or a test comparable from a recognized Board or University.
- A person must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- The candidate cannot be older than 27.
- The birthdates of the applicants must be between January 1, 2004, and February 1, 1995.
A Rs. 100 application fee will be required of all male UR applicants. Applicants who come under the SC, ST, OBC, PwBD, and ESM classes will not be required to pay the aforementioned application fee.
- Data Entry Operator: The applicant will be paid as per Pay Level-4 and Pay Level-5
- Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat: The applicant will be paid as per Pay Level-2
A selection procedure is a Tier-I CBT. The CBT might happen in February 2023 or March 2023.
Official website: https://ssc.nic.in/
How to Apply For SSC CHSL Jobs 2022
- Step 1 Move to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Step 2 After that, you can find an Apply icon or button on the home page along with other shortcuts. Switch the icon.
- Step 3: On the newly launched page, you must choose the CHSL tab from the top options. Link updates will be made.
- Step 4 Before the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022, click the Apply link. After that, you’ll have to log in to apply.
- Step 5: Complete the fields on the form.
- Attaching the required paperwork and paying the appropriate fee for your category complete step six.
- The CHSL application form may be printed from the SSC website at step 7.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about SSC CHSL Jobs 2022:
|Q. What will be the closing date for applying for the SSC CHSL Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. 04th January 2023|
|Q. How many vacant spaces are there for the SSC CHSL Jobs 2022?|
|Ans: 4500 Lower Divisional Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, and other posts are there.|