|Name of the Organization||TSSPDCL|
|Post name||Jr Lineman|
|Application form submission End date||28th March 2023|
TSSPDCL Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- GR post-1000
- LR post- 533
A candidate must have earned an ITI Trade degree from NCVT or SCVT in the pertinent field and have completed the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) test from a recognized board.
To apply online for the Telangana JLM Jobs 2023, an individual should be no less than 18 years of age and not more established than 35 as of the notice’s distribution date.
- Rs.120/- For SC/ST/ EWS/ BC class
- Rs.320/- For all others
Candidates must pay a processing fee of Rs. 200 as well as Rs. 120 for the exam before applying.
To be selected for the Jr. Lineman post, applicants must show up for the written test given by TSSPDCL.
Official website: https://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in/
How to Apply For TSSPDCL Jobs 2023
- We ask the applicants to open either Tssouthernpower.com or Tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in first.
- The next step is to tap on the JLM recruiting that you want to apply for.
- To go on with the application structure, register presently utilizing your email address or phone number.
- Your name, mother’s maiden name, father’s maiden name, school information, qualification details, and other required facts should be entered into the form.
- Submit the application form, then use UPI or Netbanking to pay the registration fees.
- Presently take a printout of your application and twofold really look at the information on it.
- You may all apply online for the TSSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2023 using these instructions.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about TSSPDCL Jobs 2023:
|Q. How many various vacant positions are provided for the TSSPDCL Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 1553 Jr Lineman posts|
|Q. What is the application procedure end date to apply for the TSSPDCL Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 28th March 2023|