|Name of the Organization||UPSC|
|Post name||Civil Services Exam|
|Application form submission End date||21st February 2023|
UPSC Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Indian Revenue Service
- Pondicherry Civil Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Defence Accounts Service
Up-and-comers might apply online for the UPSC CSE Test in the event that they have procured a four-year certification in any stream from a perceived foundation (body, college, or school).
Up-and-comers might apply for the UPSC CSE notice for the IAS, IPS, and different positions assuming they are between the ages of 21 and 32.
Applicants who fall under the OBC and General categories must deposit Rs. 100 for the form.
The picked-up-and-comers will get very great regularly scheduled pay in the positions of IAS, IPS, or another, as well as recompenses and different advantages.
For the UPSC CSE positions, candidates should prepare for and finish the pre-exam, main exam, and interview.
Official website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
How to Apply For UPSC Jobs 2023
- Visit the UPSC website at upsc.gov.in.
- Under the What’s New section, follow the link for the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023.
- Candidates will find the direct URL on a new page that will appear.
- A new page will load after clicking the link.
- After providing your login or registration information, click “Submit.”
- Complete the application structure and present the necessary cash.
- Once finished, press “Submit.”
- Your application has already been sent.
- Save an actual duplicate of the page subsequent to downloading it on the off chance that you want it once more.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about UPSC Jobs 2023:
|Q. What is the closing date for the web-based application process for the UPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 21st February 2023|
|Q. How many open posts are available for the UPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 1105 posts for Civil Services Exam are there.|