|Name of the Organization||AESRB|
|Post name||Assistant Professor, Lecturer, and Senior Instructor|
|Application form submission End date||13th March 2023|
AESRB Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
Lecturer, Assistant Professor, and Senior Instructor: 294
Applicants for the AESRB jobs must hold a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree, a UGC NET, and the other stated qualifications from an approved college or university.
As of January 1, 2022, the competitor can’t be more youthful than 21 years of age or more seasoned than 38 years of age.
- Rs.150/- For SC/ST/OBC class
- Rs.250/- For General class
The AESRB association will give the picked candidates a cutthroat compensation bundle.
The up-and-comers should finish a written test and an interview to be picked for the Lecturer or different situations at AESRB.
Official website: https://www.aesrb.in/
How to Apply For AESRB Jobs 2023
- An online application for these roles may be submitted by interested and qualified individuals by visiting the official AESRB Enrollment Portal. Applicants can apply online by following the instructions below.
- Get to the Key Web-Connections area by looking down.
- To enlist as another client, click “New Client? Register Here” in the wake of choosing “Online Application Structure.”
- Click the “Online Application Structure” connection and sign in at the accompanying step.
- Enter any applicable individual and scholastic data, then, at that point, present any expected archives.
- Complete the structure, pay the application cost, and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application structure after you’re done.
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
FAQs about AESRB Jobs 2023:
|Q. What time period does the AESRB Jobs 2023 application cutoff time have?|
|Ans. 13th March 2023|
|Q. How many various vacant spaces are there for the AESRB Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 294 Assistant Professor, Lecturer, and Senior Instructor posts|