APSC 63 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Online Form 2022
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has 63 openings for Assistant Engineers (Civil), and the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is seeking applicants. Candidates who hold a B.E./B.Tech. certification can access this announcement and submit an online application for the APSC Recruitment 2022 before the application deadline of January 4, 2023.
You may read on to learn more information about the APSC Recruitment 2022 announcement, including the age requirement, the application process, the compensation package, important dates, and others. Candidates must read the information below before submitting an online application for the APSC Recruitment 2022. Check out the official notice and the application process for the APSC Recruitment 2022.
APSC Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Application form submission Closing Date||04th January 2023|
APSC Jobs 2022 Full Info–
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 63
A BE/BTech in Civil Engineering from an approved college or university is required of applicants for the APSC Assistant Engineer posts.
The contender cannot be less than 21 or greater than 38 for the APSC AE Recruitment 2022. Age relaxation may be sought in accordance with regulatory restrictions.
- Rs. 47.20 is the fee for BPL and PwBD
- Rs. 197.20 is the fee for SC/ST/ MOBC/ OBC
- Rs. 297.20 is the fee for General/EWS
The APSC organization has set the salary range for the Assistant Engineer posts at Rupees 30000 to 110000 with a Grade Pay of Rupees 12700.
Candidates for the APSC AE Recruitment 2022 will be selected depending on how well they do in the different stages:
- Written Test and Interview
Official website: https://apscrecruitment.in
How to Apply For APSC Jobs 2022
- Visit the APSC’s official notification.
- Check the notification’s specifics.
- Use your ID and password to sign up and log in.
- To apply online, click the link.
- Complete the online application form as directed.
- The necessary paperwork online is done
- The application cost is paid then.
- Recheck the application form before submitting it online.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about APSC Jobs 2022:
|Q. How many jobs will be filled by the APSC Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. 63 Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts are present.|
|Q. Till when the applicants can apply for the APSC Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. 04th January 2023 is the date till which the application forms submission can be done.|