APSC CCE 793 Inspector, Assistant Manager, and Other Online Form 2022
The Assam Public Service Commission published a notification for the Combined Competitive Examination. Through this test, 793 jobs will be filled, including Labor Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, District Transport Officer, BDO, and others in the Assam Police Service. On the APSC’s true site, candidates might present an internet-based application for these positions.
APSC CCE Notification Details:
|Name of the Company||APSC CCE|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Inspector, and Other Posts|
|Application form End date||26th January 2023|
APSC CCE Jobs 2022 Full Info–
- Assistant Employment Officer -02
- Assam Civil Service -86
- Admin Officer -01
- Labour Officer -03
- Assam Finance Service-20
- Assam Police Service-65
- Superintendent of Taxes-08
- Assistant Manager-06
- Co-Operative Education Officer -01
- District Transport Officer-01
- Inspector of Labour-04
- Assistant Manager-06
- Inspector of Excise-21
- Inspector of Taxes-23
- Superintendent of Excise -01
- Sub Registrar -05
To be qualified to go after the jobs recorded under the APSC CCE Jobs 2022, up-and-comers should hold an advanced education from a college certified by the state or central legislatures.
- The competitor’s age can’t be less than 21 or greater than 38 as of 01st January 2022.
- State government regulations will impose age restrictions for the designated groups.
Rs.197 for OBC/ SC/ST/MOBC class
Rs.297 for EWS/ General class
Rs. 47 for all others
There are posts accessible at the APSC with pay ranges between Rs. 22000 and 97000 and roles with salaries between Rs. 30000 and 110000.
To be recruited by APSC, individuals must pass both the preliminary test and the final exam.
Official portal: https://apscrecruitment.in/#/auth/landing
Application Process For APSC CCE Jobs 2022
- Visit the APSC’s official website.
- The Recruitments Advertisements tab can be selected.
- Select Notification for Combined Competitive Examination after that.
- Download and cautiously audit the detailed notice.
- Then select the Apply Online connection there.
- Enter your data and press the “Submit” button.
- Finish the application fee payment and upload the scanned papers.
- The internet-based application structure ought to then be submitted and printed sometime later.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notice||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about APSC Jobs 2022:
|Q. Till when the aspirants can apply for the APSC Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. 26th January 2023|
|Q. How many vacant posts are present for the APSC Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. 793 Assistant Manager, Inspector, and Other Posts|