Bank of India 500 Probationary Officers Online Form 2023
|Name of the Organization||Bank of India|
|Post name||Probationary Officers|
|Application form submission End date||25th February 2023|
Bank of India Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Credit Officers in General Banking- 350
- IT Officers/Specialist Officer- 150
A graduate degree, a BE/BTECH degree, or a PGDBF/PG diploma in banking and finance from an approved university is required for applicants to the Bank of India’s PO jobs.
Competitors between the ages of 20 and 29 are urged to go after the BOI PO job.
- Rs. 600/- For the General & Other applicants
- Rs. 100/- For the SC/ST/PWD applicants
The pay range for the candidate is Rs. 36,000-63,840, and the compensation scale for BOI PO positions is JMGS-I.
The selection procedure for the Bank of India hiring in 2023 consists of two stages.
- Discussion in a test group online
Official website: https://bankofindia.co.in/
How to Apply For Bank of India Jobs 2023
- Go to the Bank of India’s website.
- To begin, select “Recruitment of Probationary in JMGS-I” from the “Career” menu.
- On the PDF, click the “Apply” button.
- On the IBPS website, go to applicant registration and establish a profile.
- Pick a good position, complete the application, and submit any required paperwork.
- Apply and pay for the service.
- Once you’ve downloaded the form, print it out.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about Bank of India Jobs 2023:
|Q. By which date the application forms can be filled for the Bank of India Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 25th February 2023|
|Q. When do applications for the Bank Of India Jobs 2023 start to be accepted?|
|Ans. 11th February 2023.|