The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced the details of the 68th Combined Preliminary Competition Examination on its official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in. BPSC 68th Notification 2022: 281 positions will be filled through this test. It will be expanded to include the openings that will occur prior to PT. Beginning on November 25, 2022, candidates can apply online for the 68th preliminary examination of the BPSC. By 20 December, those who are qualified and interested can submit their applications online at bpsc.bihar.gov.in.
BPSC Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||BPSC|
|Post name||Revenue Officer and Other Posts|
|Application form submission End date||30th December 2022|
BPSC Jobs 2022 Full Info–
- Under Registrar-20
- District Commander-01
- Prison Superintendent- 02
- District Planning Officer-03
- Junior Election Office-08
- Deputy Superintendent of Police- 08
- Tax Assistant Commissioner- 07
- District Fire Officer- 19
- Labor Superintendent-01
The candidates’ undergraduate and graduate degrees must have been obtained from an organisation, board, or school that has been given approval.
According to the BPSC Bihar organisation, candidates may apply for the 68th opening of the BPSC in 2023 if their younger age is 20/21/22 years old and their upper age is less than 37 years old.
- Rs. 600 for General /EWS class
- Rs. 150 for all others
The Bihar BPSC organisation has said that the selected candidates would be compensated with monthly stipends at Levels 07 and 9.
The targeted applicants will first be asked to show up for the preliminary written exam, then for the main written test, and ultimately for an interview/personality test for the BPSC Bihar 68th vacancy in 2023.
Official website: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
How to Apply For BPSC Jobs 2022
- Visit the BPSC’s official website and get the 68th job announcement there.
- Afterwards complete the application for the position for which you are qualified.
- Fill up the BPSC application form and upload the necessary paperwork.
- Fill out the form and pay the costs.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about BPSC Jobs 2022:
|Q. What is the end date for applying for the BPSC Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. 30th December 2022|
|Q. How many vacant positions are there for the BPSC Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. 281 Revenue Officer and Other Posts are present|