CSIR IICT 20 Scientist and Others Online Form 2023
The CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad, will employ scientists, senior scientists, and principal scientists. Indian citizens who are eager, youthful, and active should apply for the twenty available positions. Applicants interested in employment with the Telangana government are encouraged to seize this superb chance.
Before submitting their online application for this CSIR IICT Recruitment, applicants should confirm their eligibility. Candidates may apply for this IICT Hyderabad Job via either online or offline means. The website went live on December 29 and the deadline for filing an online application is January 31, 2023.
CSIR IICT Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||CSIR – IICT|
|Post name||Scientist and others|
|Application form Closing date||31st January 2023|
CSIR IICT Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Senior Scientist: 02
- Scientist: 16
- Principal Scientist: 02
The M.E., M. Tech., or Ph. D. in a comparable discipline from an approved university or institution is a requirement for candidates.
- Scientist: The age group of the aspirants must be18 – 32 years
- Senior Scientist: The age group of the aspirants must be 18 – 37 years
- Principal Scientist: The age group of the aspirants must be 18 – 45 years
Candidates must submit an Rs. 100 application fee to the department.
- Scientist: The applicants will get Level – 11 (Rs. 1,21,641/-)
- Principal Scientist: The applicants will get Level – 13 (Rs. 2,13,051/-)
- Senior Scientist: The applicants will get Level – 12 (Rs. 1,39,956/-)
Below is a description of the phases in the selection procedure for the IICT Recruitment in 2023.
- Interviews with individuals and group discussions
- Documentation verification.
Official website: www.iict.res.in.
How to Apply For CSIR IICT Jobs 2023
- Click the accompanying connect to get to the authority site.
- In the vocation region, search for this position.
- From the menu, pick “Enrollment – New Client.”
- Enter the pertinent subtleties, like your capabilities, contact data, and qualification for advanced education.
- Transfer your headshot and mark.
- Finish up the structure, pay the charge, and send it in.
|Official website||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about CSIR IICT Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the online application period for IICT Jobs 2023 end?|
|Ans. 31st January 2023|
|Q. In how many posts does the IICT Jobs 2023 advertise?|
|Ans. 20 Scientist and others posts are there.|