FRI 72 Technician, LDC, and Others Online Form 2022
Applications are being accepted for 72 Forest Guard, MTS, LDC, Steno, and other positions at the ICFRE Forest Research Institute (FRI) in Dehradun. On or before January 19, 2023, interested applicants may submit an application for FRI Dehradun Jobs 2022 using the forms specified.
Applications submitted online are accepted, however those without the necessary supporting papers or those that don’t follow the prescribed proforma are denied. Therefore, before submitting an application for the Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2022–2023, verify all the most recent information on the official website.
FRI Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||FRI|
|Post name||Technician, LDC, and others|
|Application form Closing Date||19th January 2023|
FRI Jobs 2022 Full Information–
- Driver/Ordinary Grade-04
- Technician/Field Lab Research-23
- Technical Assis/Para Medical-07
- Store Keeper-02
- Forest Guard-02
- Multi-Tasking Staff/MTS-22
- Lower Division Clerk/LDC-05
- Steno Grade-II-01
To be eligible to apply, candidates must have completed at least 10th-grade ITI, 12th-grade science, a graduation degree, or a diploma from an authorized institution, school, or board.
- The applicant’s age must be from18 years to 30 years
- Rs.1500/- for OBC/ GEN/ EWS class
- No fee for all others
- Multi-Tasking Staff- The applicants will be paid as per Pay Level 1
- Technician/Field Lab Research- The applicants will be paid as per Pay Level 3
- Technical Assis/Para Medical- The applicants will be paid as per Pay Level 5
- Steno Grade-II- The applicants will be paid as per Pay Level 4
- Forest Guard, Technician/Maintenance, Store Keeper, LDC, Driver/Ordinary Grade- The applicants will be paid as per Pay Level 2
A written test, a skill test, and a descriptive paper will be used to assess candidates for the FRI Forest Research Institute post.
Official website: https://fri.icfre.gov.in/
How to Apply For FRI Jobs 2022
- Visit the official website by clicking the link below.
- Search for this position in the career section.
- Select “Registration – New User” from the menu.
- Enter the necessary information, including your credentials, contact information, and educational eligibility.
- Upload your signature and photo.
- Pay the fee and submit the completed form.
|Official website||Go Here|
|Official Notice||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about FRI Jobs 2022:
|Q. What is the date by which the applicants can apply for the FRI Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. 19th January 2023|
|Q. How many openings are present for the FRI Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. 72 Technician, LDC, and other posts are there.|