HPSC 53 Sub Divisional Engineer Online Form 2022
The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) reports that there are 53 vacancies for the job of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil). The application process will begin on November 16 and run until December 6 for application form submission. Interested and qualified candidates may submit an application online for the vacancies on the employer’s website, hpsc.gov.in.
To learn all there is to know about the HPSC SDE Recruitment 2022, including the comprehensive Notification, significant dates, the application procedure, job information, eligibility requirements, selection criteria, and more, read the entire article.
HPSC Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||HPSC, Haryana|
|Post name||Sub Divisional Engineer|
|Vacancies in total||53|
|Application form submission End Date||06th December 2022|
HPSC Jobs 2022 Full Info–
- SC – 10
- General- 29
- BCB – 03
- BCA – 05
- EWS – 06
The Sub Divisional Engineer application structure may just be finished by candidates who have procured a civil engineering degree from a perceived Board/institute/ school.
Applicants that fit the age prerequisites of 21 to 42 years of age might go after the HPSC job in 2022.
- Rs 250 for the Female/SC/ EWS/ BCA class
- Rs 1000 (Male) For the General Class
- No Application Fee for the PWD class
The Group B Sub Divisional Engineer candidates will receive compensation from the Haryana government at Pay Matrix Level 9.
For the position of sub-divisional engineer, the HPSC organization selects candidates via written test or interview.
Official website: http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/
How to Apply For HPSC Jobs 2022
- Applying online is possible by going to the HPSC website, www.hpsc.gov.in.
- From 16 November 2022 until 6 December 2022, you can register online.
- Select “Advertisement” Next to the Sub Divisional Engineer position, click the online application link.
- Candidates must register with a working email address and phone number.
- Use the created user ID and password to log in.
- Complete the online form with accurate and pertinent information.
- Online application fee payment.
- Select “Submit.”
- Receive a copy of the online form that was submitted successfully.
|Official website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about HPSC Jobs 2022
|Q. What number of positions will be available for the HPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment in 2022?|
|Ans. 53 vacancies for Sub Divisional Engineer posts are open.|
|Q. What is the end date for the HPSC SDE Recruitment in 2022?|
|Ans. 06th December 2022|