IndBank 10 Back Office Staff And Dealers Online Form 2023
Good news for job seekers looking for openings in the banking industry. An announcement regarding the hiring of Dealers and Back-Office Staff was made by Indbank Merchant Banking Services. The application forms are now open for those candidates studying for the banking test.
IndBank Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||IndBank|
|Post name||Back Office Staff And Dealers|
|Application form End date||14th January 2023|
IndBank Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Dealer/For Stock Broking Terminals-09
- Back Office Staff -01
- Dealer Terminals for Trading Stock NISM/NCFM graduate with one year of dealing experience
- Back office staff: B.Com graduates are preferred. You must have at least one year of accounting or financial experience.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) class: The applicant’s age must be from 21 – 38 Years
- General class: The applicant’s age must be from 21 – 35 Years
- SC/ ST class: The applicant’s age must be from 21 – 40 Years
- When submitting the application, a particular number of application costs is required.
- Dealer- For Stock Broking Terminals: The salary will be Rs. 3.5 lakhs Per annum
- Back Office Staff: The salary will be Rs. 1.5 – 2 lakhs Per annum
You will be needed to appear for an interview at IndBank for the Back Office Staff and other opportunities.
Official website: https://www.indbankonline.com/
How to Apply For IndBank Jobs 2023
- The candidate must first go to www.indbankonline.com, which is Indbank Merchant Banking Services’ official website.
- Then look for the notification option on the homepage. then choose the most recent Indbank 2023 job announcement.
- Verify your detailed eligibility by clicking the notice. You can select “apply online” if you are qualified by clicking on that option.
- As soon as you click the Apply Online link, a new page with the application form will display.
Name, father’s name, age, date of birth, educational background, and other information must be entered into the application form. You must also submit the necessary paperwork, a photo, and a digitized signature.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button when you’ve finished filling out or verifying everything.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about IndBank Jobs 2023:
|Q1. When are applications due for the IndBank Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 14th January 2023.|
|Q2: How many vacant posts are there for the IndBank Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 10 Back Office Staff And Dealers posts|