Indian Bank 203 Specialist Officer Online Form 2023
Indian Bank SO Jobs 2023 most recent notification has just been released. Online examinations and personal interviews will follow the recruiting procedure. Candidates who satisfy the requirements and have the necessary education can apply for the position via the bank’s official website, @indianbank.in. The ultimate choice will be made based on the candidate’s performance in the online exam and the in-person interview. The selection procedure will be merit-based.
Indian Bank Notification Overview:
|Name of the organization||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|Application form submission End date||28th February 2023|
Indian Bank Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Manager/Credit/ II- 05
- Chief Manager/Credit/IV -25
- Sr Manager/Credit/III- 30
- Sr Manager/Risk Mngt-05
- Chief Manager/Forex Derivative Dealer/IV -02
- Chief Manager/Marketing/IV- 03
- Chief Manager/Non-SLR Dealer/IV- 01
- Manager/Marketing/II- 10
- Chief Manager/Risk Management-05
- Chief Manager/Forex Dealer/IV- 01
- Manager/Risk Management/II- 05
Candidates must have a degree in BE, B. Tech, CA, ICWA, MBA, or a comparable discipline from an approved college or university, as well as the necessary job experience.
- The age of the applicants needs to be from 20 years to 40 years
- The maximum age has been decreased in accordance with government rules.
- Rs.175/- For SC/ST/PWBD class
- Rs.850/- for all others
- For Scale-I Posts – The salary will be Rs.36000 – Rs.63840
- For Scale-III Posts – The salary will be Rs.63840 – Rs.78230
- For Scale-II Posts – The salary will be Rs.48170 – Rs.69810
- For Scale-IV Posts – The salary will be Rs.76010 – Rs.89890
First, the candidates will be shortlisted based on their qualifications and area of competence. There will then be an interview or written exam for the Indian Bank SO vacancies.
Official website: https://indianbank.in,
How to Apply For Indian Bank Jobs 2023
- You must first visit IndianBank.in, which is the official website.
- Find the “New Registration” link on the homepage, then click it.
- Complete all the steps necessary to generate your Registration ID and password
- You may access the application form after logging in. Complete the form in its entirety.
- Once more, review the form. If everything is right, press the “Submit” button. your application’s submission. For future correspondence, you may download and print the document.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about Indian Bank Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the online application period for the Indian Bank Jobs 2023 end?|
|Ans. 28th February 2023|
|Q. How many opportunities are available according to the announcement for the Indian Bank Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 203 Specialist Officer posts|