|Name of the Organization||JNU|
|Post name||MTS, Junior Assistant & Other|
|Application form submission End date||10th March 2023|
JNU Non-Teaching Jobs 2023 Full Information–
- Deputy Registrar-02
- Section Officer-08
- Senior Assistant-08
- MTS- 79
- Works Assistant-16
- Mess Helper-49
- Senior System Analyst-01
- Assistant Registrar-03
- Junior Assistant-106
- Engineering Attendant-22
Candidates for the JNU post probably moved on from a licensed school or college with their college certificate, graduate degree, or both.
- Rs 1500 for Group A, Rs.1000 for Group B for EWS/ UR/ OBC applicants
- Rs 1000 for Group A, Rs.600 for Group B for SC/ST/Women applicants
- Assistant Registrar- The salary will be as per Level 10
- Deputy Registrar, Senior System Analyst- The salary will be as per Level 12
- Section Officer- The salary will be as per Level 07
- Senior Assistant- The salary will be as per Level 06
- Assistant, Stenographer- The salary will be as per Level 04
- Junior Assistant, Cook- The salary will be as per Level 02
- Works Assistant- The salary will be as per Level 03
- MTS, Mess Helper, Engineering Attendant- The salary will be as per Level 01
Based on ability evaluations or interviews, individuals will be considered for the numerous non-teaching roles at JNU.
Official website: https://www.jnu.ac.in/
How to Apply For JNU Non-Teaching Jobs 2023
- Really look at the URL for the particular JNU Non-Showing Position 2023 Notice by visiting the Jawaharlal Nehru College (JNU) site’s Warning board.
- Assuming you are qualified, select the connection to apply on the web.
- An application charge tab will show up in a different window.
- Presently complete the structure as per the directions and the important applicant report data.
- Pay the application charge as per the warning’s directions.
- To present the application structure, click the submit connect.
- Take a printout of the Application structure in the wake of downloading it for use from now on.
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
FAQs about JNU Non-Teaching Jobs 2023:
|Q1. What is the cutoff time for JNU Jobs 2023 applications?|
|Ans. 10th March 2023|
|Q2. How many open positions are given for the JNU Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 388 MTS, Junior Assistant & Other positions.|