|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Education Department|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Teacher Aptitude and Intelligence Test|
|Job name||Primary and Secondary Teacher|
|Exam Date||22nd February 2023 – 03rd March.2023|
Maharashtra TAIT Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
Primary and Secondary Teacher: 3000
The applicants must have earned a CTET, TET, B.Ed., or D.T.Ed. from an institution that has been authorized.
Applicants need to be a minimum of 18 years old. Check the notice for additional information.
- Rs. 950/- for UR applicants
- Rs. 850/- for EWS/ BC/ Orphans/ Handicapped Aspirants
According to their credentials and expertise, the firm will pay the recruited teachers good compensation.
The decision will be wisely made in light of the exam results.
Official website: www.mscepune.in.
How to Apply For Maharashtra TAIT Jobs 2023
- The applicant must go to the Maharashtra.gov.in official website.
- Download the PDF of the Maharashtra Teacher Recruitment Notification to view the whole job description.
- Click the online application button now.
- Completely fill out the application form, then submit your scanned papers.
- Verify that your application form is complete before pressing the final submit button.
- The applicant must adhere to the guidelines for making an online payment.
- The Maharashtra Teacher Application Form 2023 will be created once the fee has been paid.
- The ID number from the PDF application form needs to be used in the future.
|Apply Link||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Ticket Link||See Here|
FAQs about Maharashtra TAIT Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will be the exam date for the Maharashtra TAIT Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 22nd February 2023 – 03rd March 2023|
|Q. How many jobs are available for the Maharashtra TAIT Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. Various Primary and Secondary Teacher posts|