NIOT 05 Technician/Scientist & Other Online Form 2022
For five scientist and technician grade positions, the National Institute of Ocean Technology is accepting applications online. Between November 19, 2022, and December 19, 2022, this NIOT Jobs 2022 Online Application form will be accessible on the official website. You can get more information about this NIOT notification and the NIOT Chennai job opening in 2022 at niot.res.in.
NIOT Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute Ocean Technology|
|Job Name||Technician/Scientist & Other|
|Application form End Date||19th December 2022|
NIOT Jobs 2022 Full Information–
- Junior Translation Officer- 01
- Scientific Assistant/Electronics & Communication Engg.-01
- Technician/Grade-A- 01
- Scientific Assistant/Mechanical-01
- Applicants must have finished the tenth grade or hold a mechanical trades or engineering degree from an accredited institution, school, or institute.
- Scientist-F- The candidate’s age must be 18 – 50 years
- Junior Translation Officer- The candidate’s age must be 18 – 35 years
- Scientific Assistant/Electronics & Communication Engg.- The candidate’s age must be 18 – 28 years
- Technician/Grade-A- The candidate’s age must be 18 – 25 years
- Scientific Assistant/Mechanical- The candidate’s age must be 18 – 28 years
- The fee for the application is not mentioned in the NIOT Institute notification for the various openings.
- Scientist-F- The salary of the applicants will be Rs.131100 – Rs.216600
- Technician/Grade-A- The salary of the applicants will be Rs.19900 – 63200
- Scientific Assistant/Electronics & Communication Engg. , Junior Translation Officer, Scientific Assistant/Mechanical- The salary of the applicants will be Rs.35400 – Rs.112400
A written test, a trade test, a skill test, and an interview will all be used to choose applicants.
Official website: https://www.niot.res.in/
How to Apply For NIOT Jobs 2022
- The application form is accessible online at http://www.niot.res.in/niot1/recruitment.php on the NIOT website.
- The applicant must submit an online application together with a current passport-size photo (to facilitate the issuance of an admit card for test attendance) and scanned copies of the supporting documentation indicated below.
- The system will issue an online Registration and application Number after submission.
- The applicant must print out their application after receiving their application number and mail it, duly signed, along with copies of the following documents that have been self-attested to the Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai 600100.
|Official Website||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about NIOT Jobs 2022
|Q. When can applicants submit applications for NIOT job openings?|
|A. The closing date for online applications is December 19, 2022.|
|Q. What is the total number of vacant positions for the NIOT Jobs in 2022?|
|A. 05 Technician/Scientist & Other posts are present.|