NIT Rourkela 147 Non-Teaching Online Form 2023
An announcement for the recruitment of 147 J.E., Technicians, Technical Assistants, Junior Assistants, SAS Assistants, Librarians, Superintendents, and Other Posts have been made public by the National Institute of Technology, Rourkela. Candidates with a BE/BTech/BSC/BCA/BSC/PG degree in library science or a related discipline from an approved college, institution, or university are eligible to apply for non-teaching roles at NIT Rourkela. Candidates who meet the requirements may apply online between 14.12.2022 and 16.01.2023. Below are further data, including educational requirements, age restrictions, selection criteria, and application procedures.
NIT Rourkela Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||NIT Rourkela|
|Application form End date||16th January 2023|
NIT Rourkela Jobs 2023 Full Details–
- Superintending Engineer-01
- Senior Scientific Officer-01
- Assistant Registrar-04
- Scientific Officer-01
- SAS Assistant-01
- Junior Engineer-03
- Library & Information Assistant-03
- Jr Assistant-25
- Sr Assistant-13
- Sr Technician -12
- Principal Scientific Officer-01
- Deputy Registrar-01
- Student Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer-01
- Sr Executive Engineer -01
- Technical Assistant-36
- Medical Officer-03
Candidates with a BE/BTech/BSC/BCA/BSC/PG degree in library science or a related discipline from an approved college, institution, or university are eligible to apply for non-teaching roles at NIT Rourkela.
- The oldest person is 56 years old.
- Government laws state that the age relaxation period for OBCs is limited to five years and that it is limited to three years for SCs and STs.
- Rs.1000/- For OBC/ UR class
- Rs.500/- for all others
The salary details are seen in the official notification.
The selection process will be based on in-person interviews. The individuals that advanced to the interview round will be hired.
Official website: https://nitrkl.ac.in/,
How to Apply For NIT Rourkela Jobs 2023
- The official website is “https://nitrkl.ac.in/.” Visit it.
- Choose Career.
- Find the advertising.
- By opening the notice, you may verify your eligibility.
- After that, click “Apply” and ensure the form is filled out completely.
- Click the final submit button to print the application after that.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about NIT Rourkela Jobs 2023:
|Q. What is the end date to apply for the NIT Rourkela Job 2023?|
|Ans. 16th January 2023|
|Q. How many openings are there for the NIT Rourkela Job 2023?|
|Ans. 147 Non-Teaching posts are there.|