OPSC Odisha Labour Service, Odisha Administrative Service, and Others Online Form 2023
The notification for the hiring of the position under the Odisha civil services has been made public by the Odisha Public Service Commission. Starting on January 17, 2023, candidates who believe they qualify for the OPSC Odisha Civil Services 2023 Examination can submit an application. The application form must be submitted by Friday, February 16, 2023. The Commission has announced 683 open positions in Groups A and B altogether.
OPSC Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||OPSC|
|Post name||Odisha Labour Service, Odisha Administrative Service, and others|
|Application Form End Date||16th February 2023|
OPSC Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Odisha Labour Service: 50
- Odisha Administrative Service: 244
- Odisha Transport Services: 22
- Odisha Revenue Service: 295
- Odisha Cooperative Service: 07
- Taxation & Account Services: 65
A bachelor’s degree from a university established by an act of the Indian Parliament, a state legislature, or an Indian central or local legislature is required of applicants.
By January 1, 2022, a contender must be at least 21 years old and not more than 38 years old, which means they cannot have been born before January 2, 1984, or after January 1, 2001.
- Rs.500/- For OBC and General class
- For Group A Posts – The salary will be Rs.56100/- per month
- For Group B Posts – The salary will be Rs.44900/- per month
Both the pre-exam and the main test were components of the selection procedure for the OPSC, Odisha Civil Service examination. The notice includes a detailed explanation of both the syllabus and the grading scheme.
Official website: www.opsc.gov.in
How to Apply For OPSC Jobs 2023
- Explore the official website of the Odisha public service commission i.e.https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- The applicant can now locate a link to “Apply Online” in the upper right corner of the homepage. Select that icon.
- You’ll see a new page appear.
- The applicant will see a login and register option on the page’s right side.
- The applicant must first register if this is their first application.
- Enter the necessary information, which must include a working phone number and email address. The candidate must also create a password.
- A “Permanent Public Service Account Number (PPSAN)” will be given to the applicant after they have finally submitted their application.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about OPSC Jobs 2023:
|Q. How many different vacancies are available for the OPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 683 Odisha Cooperative Service, Odisha Administrative Service, and others are there.|
|Q. What is the application procedure end date for the OPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 16th February 2023.|