PGCIL Various Engineer Trainee Online Form 2023
Power Grid PGCIL has released a recruitment announcement for the position of HR Trainee/Engineer Trainee in several fields. Candidates can apply for the position if they have, respectively, a Post Graduate Degree, Diploma, MBA, B.E., B.Tech, B.Sc., M.Tech, M.S., or MCA. Applicants who are qualified and have an interest in applying may do so online at their official website. The qualifying requirements as well as the selection standards are fully explained here..
PGCIL Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||PGCIL|
|Post name||Engineer Trainee|
|Application form submission End date||18th February 2023|
PGCIL Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
Engineer Trainee- Various
Candidates for the PGCIL post must have successfully completed their engineering degrees in the necessary topics from an approved college or institution and must have passed the GATE test.
The PGCIL organization will employ candidates under the age of 28 for the Engineer Trainee posts.
There are no application fees for the Engineer Trainee post at PGCIl.
The shortlisted candidates would receive remuneration for the PGCIL Engineer Trainee posts that would range from Rs. 50000 to Rs. 160000.
The GATE scores of the applicants will be taken into consideration by the PGCIL prior to the group discussion and interview stages.
Official website: https://www.powergrid.in/
How to Apply For PGCIL Jobs 2023
- Visit www.powergrid.in, the PGCIL website.
- The desired post notification should be clicked.
- Make sure your primary email address, backup email address, and mobile phone are all current.
- Finish the registration procedure, and then write down the User ID and Password that were supplied to your email address.
- Access the concerned advertising and candidate login link under Job Opportunities>Openings>Executive Positions on All India
- Basis to log in right away.
- Use a credit card, debit card, or net banking to complete the application and make the necessary payments.
- Send in your application and save a copy for your records.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about PGCIL Jobs 2023:
|Q. Till when the application process can be completed for the PGCIL Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 18th February 2023|
|Q. What are the total vacant posts for the PGCIL Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. Various Engineer Trainee posts are there.|