Rajasthan 3214 Lab Technician, ANM, and Assistant Radiographer Online Form 2022
A brief notice for the hiring of Lab Technicians, ANMs, and Assistant radiographers has been released by the State Institute of Health and Family Welfare in Rajasthan. The applicants will soon receive comprehensive notice on the board’s official website.
Beginning on December 15, all qualified and interested applicants may begin submitting their online applications. The board has alerted applicants of the 3214 openings in the department through this brief notification. Soon it will start the online application process.
Rajasthan Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||State Institute of Health and Family Welfare|
|Post name||Lab Technician, ANM, and Assistant Radiographer|
|End date for form submission||Not announced yet|
Rajasthan Jobs 2022 Complete Details–
- Female Health Worker: 1155
- Assistant Radiographer: 1015
- Lab Technician: 1044
Candidates must possess a post-relevant Diploma from an acknowledged board or university.
The applicant’s age must fall between 18 and 40. On January 1st, 2023, the age will be decided. Regulations set out by the state government apply to the restricted categories’ maximum age.
- Rs. 250 is the fee for SC, ST, and BPL category applicants
- Rs. 500 is the fee for OBC, Unreserved, and EWS category applicants
- Rs. 350 is the fee for OBC (NCL), and MBC category applicants
The notification is seen for the salary details
There will be sections on the hiring procedure for the various roles. The selection procedure will proceed through the following stages:
- Verification of documents
- Written Test
- The Medical Examination
Official website: http://www.sihfwrajasthan.com/
How to Apply For Rajasthan Jobs 2022
- Visit the Rajasthan Swasthya official websites at www.rajswasthya.nic.in and www.sihfwrajasthan.com.
- On the website’s home page, candidates will discover a link to the recruiting.
- Click the “Apply Online” link on that page to enter the applicant’s information.
- The website will then prompt applicants to upload their documentation of eligibility.
- The online application cost will thereafter need to be paid by the applicants.
- After that, submit the application and print it out.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about Rajasthan Jobs 2022:
|Q. What is the process for selecting applicants for Rajasthan Jobs 2022?|
|Q. What is the closing date for the application submission for Rajasthan Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. The date is not announced yet.|