The most recent announcement for the direct recruitment of 11 ex-cadre Court Assistants (technical assistants/programmers) has been made by the Supreme Court of India (SCI). Candidates who meet the requirements may submit an offline application for the position of Supreme Court Technical Assistant by mailing a completely completed application to the appropriate address. The following information relates to the SCI Technical Assistant Jobs 2022–2023 in its entirety.
Apply for the position by sending an offline (by mail) application through the official website for the Supreme Court of India’s most recent recruiting opportunities if you desire a job in the Central Government and satisfy the requirements (SCI). After carefully examining all the information on the minimum age requirement, the employment process, the necessary education, the wage range, etc. Since we have supplied you with all the information in this post, candidates are advised to save this link and check the Supreme Court of India (SCI) website.
SCI Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||SCI|
|Post name||Court Assistant|
|Application form submission End date||31st December 2022|
SCI Jobs 2022 Full Information–
Court Assistant: 11
A respected university’s computer science and information technology bachelor’s and master’s degrees are required, as well as one year of computerization experience.
The ideal applicant for the Supreme Court of India Jobs 2022 must be over the age of 18 and under the age of 30.
There is no application fee.
Salary Matrix Level 7, with Rs. 44900/- beginning base salary and other allowances as allowed by the laws (Gross Salary (HRA) – Rs. 80,803/- p.m.).
- Written (Objective Type) Exam
- Technical Aptitude Test of Objective Type
- Practical Aptitude Test and interview
Official website: www.sci.in
How to Apply For SCI Jobs 2022
- SCI Technical Assistant Notification 2022–2023: Verify Eligibility
- Utilize the following link to get the application form.
- Fill out the application form completely, and attach any required paperwork.
- On the envelope containing the application form, write “Application for the Post of Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer).”
- Send the application to the Registrar (Recruitment), Tilak Marg, New Delhi 110001, Supreme Court of India.
|Official Portal||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
FAQs about SCI Jobs 2022:
|Q.1 What is the closing date for application for the SCI Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. 31st December 2022|
|Q.2 How many openings are present for the SCI Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. 11 Court Assistant positions are given to the applicants.|