Each year, the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination is held by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to find candidates for various positions within the Indian central government. SSC CGL is anticipated to publish an online application in 2023 for roughly 7500 openings for positions like Inspector and ASO, among others.
SSC CGL Notification Highlights:
|Name of the Company||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job name||ASO, Inspector, and Other (Group-B and Group-C)|
|Closing date for applications||03rd May 2023|
SSC CGL Jobs 2023 Various Info–
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Section Officer/Central Secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer/Railway
- Assistant Section Officer/AFHQ
- Inspector/Preventive Officer/CBIC
- Tax Assistant
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Postal Assistant
- Assistant Section Officer/IB
- Assistant Section Officer/External Affairs
- Assistant Section Officer/Electronics & IT
- Junior Statistical Officer
The candidates are invited to apply for the SSC CGL recruitment 2023 for various vacancies. The candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution, university, college, or board.
- 18-30 Years is the age For Some Group B Posts
- 20-30 Years is the age For Some Group B Posts
- 18-32 Years is the age For Some Group B Posts
- 18-30 Years is the age For Some Group C Posts
- 18-27 Years is the age For Some Group C Posts
- No Fee For Woman/SC/ST/EWS/ESM/PWD/Ex-Serviceman
- Rs 100 For Others
- For Some Group B Posts- The salary will be Rs 47600 to 151100
- For Some Group B Posts- The salary will be Rs 44900 to 142400
- For Some Group B Posts- The salary will be Rs 35400 to 112400
- For Some Group C Posts- The salary will be Rs 29200 to 92300
- For Some Group C Posts- The salary will be Rs 25500 to 81100
To be chosen for the CGL 2023 test, candidates must pass the Tier-I, Tier-II, or interview exams.
Official website: https://ssc.nic.in/
How to Apply For SSC CGL Jobs 2023
- On the official SSC website (www.ssc.nic.in), the online application form for 7500 Inspector, ASO, and Other Positions is anticipated to be accessible during the defined application period.
- Candidates must complete the appropriate fields, provide scanned copies of their documentation, and pay the application fee in the manner specified.
- In order to prevent any errors throughout the application procedure, it is crucial to carefully read and adhere to the directions provided in the official announcement.
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
FAQs about SSC CGL Jobs 2023:
|Q. How many positions are available for the SSC CGL 2023?
|Ans. There are 7500 openings including various positions.|
|Q. Are there any negative markings allowed for the SSC CGL 2023 exam?|
|Ans. Indeed, the CGL 2023 exam has a negative marking system. Each incorrect answer results in a deduction of 0.50 points on the Tier-I and Tier-II examinations. Nevertheless, the Tier-III (Descriptive) test does not include negative grading.|