Teaching Recruitment: We have excellent news for all prospective students seeking a better job in the government sector of India since the Railway Recruitment Board is the country’s largest employer with 20,000+ open positions. The Indian Railway is a better alternative to get good-paying employment in the government sector in 2023 depending on your qualifications and area.
Therefore, prospects merely need to regularly visit our website and pay attention to the recruiting department. Before pursuing any further application procedures, all interested individuals must carefully review all eligibility requirements. As we are all aware, Indian Railway frequently posts job openings on their official website, indianrailways.gov.in.
Teaching Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||JNU, NIT Rourkela, MGAHV, Jawahar Lal Nehru University, NIT Jalandhar, MNNIT, KVS, etc.|
|Post Name||Non-teaching, PRT, PGT, TGT, Group A, Group B, Group C, Superintendent, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||20,000+|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
Teaching Recruitment Posts & Vacancy Details
- JNU Recruitment: 388 Posts
NIT Rourkela Recruitment: 147 Posts
MGAHV Recruitment: 34 Posts
Jawahar Lal Nehru University Recruitment: 388 Posts
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment: 105 Posts
MNNIT Recruitment: 103 Posts
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment: 13000+ Posts
- Other Posts
Candidates must receive at least 45 to 50% in their class 12 or comparable tests, and in order to enroll in graduate programs, they must have received at least 50% in their undergraduate degree.
The age limit for the applicants must be in the range of 18 years to 40 years
The salary also includes a variety of comprehensive perks in addition to the base pay. The pay and benefits differ according to levels and departments.
- The CTET or TET test must be passed by the applicants. There are two papers—Paper I and Paper II—in the CTET or TET. Those who want to teach classes 1 through 5 must appear in Paper I, while candidates who want to teach courses 6 through 8 must appear in Paper II.
How to apply for Teaching Recruitment Online:
- There are frequent openings for government teaching positions.
- Candidates who want to work for the government as teachers must have the minimum qualifications for the various positions listed above.
- The prerequisite for working as a teacher in a government school is the CTET or TET. As a result, candidates hoping to work as government instructors should get ready for the same.
- Other requirements to qualify for government teaching employment include graduation, post-graduation, and a B.Ed degree.
- These certifications will also aid the applicants in getting promotions in the future stages of their careers.