For a total of 303 open positions, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has posted a notice for the recruitment of a Civil Judge (Junior Division). The 10th of December 2022 marked the beginning of the online application process, and the 10th of January 2023 marks the deadline for submission. On the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in, applicants may complete the online application.
We will present all the facts pertaining to this recruiting in the paragraphs that follow. Additionally, it will outline the open positions, the requirements, and how to submit an application. All the information that is available about this recruiting will be made available to interested applicants here in this article.
UPPSC Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization||UPPSC|
|Post name||Civil Judge|
|Application form submission End date||10th January 2023|
UPPSC Notification 2022 Complete Details–
Civil Judge (Junior Division): 303
Additionally, you must hold an LLB in law from an accredited Indian university.
Candidates must be no more than 35 years old and at least 22 years old.
- Rs. 105/- for SC / ST
- Rs. 225/- for General / OBC
- Rs. 25/- for PH applicants
The department will provide generous compensation to fill these positions.
According to the interview results, the UPPSC will make its decision.
Official website: uppsc.up.nic.in.
How to Apply For UPPSC Jobs 2022
- The applicant must first access the official website, which is located at https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- The homepage is now visible to the applicant on the screen.
- On the homepage, click the notice. The candidate will be sent to a new page.
- On that page, there will be an “Apply” option next to the notification.
- Select that link.
- Select the “Registration” icon now.
- The applicant must first register by providing the necessary information. Filling up legitimate email addresses and cellphone numbers is part of this as well.
- Currently, the candidate must pay the online application fees upon successful registration.
- The candidate must submit all scanned papers and provide information about their schooling after making payment.
- After the screening, the candidate finally submit the form
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about UPPSC Jobs 2022
|Q. What is the end date for the UPPSC Jobs 2022?|
|Ans. 10th January 2023|
|Q. How many openings are there for the UPPSC Jobs 2022 to fill?|
|Ans. 303 Civil Judge positions are present.|