UPSC 111 Scientist ‘B’ and Other Online Form 2023
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has distributed a point-by-point warning for the enrollment of Scientist ‘B’ and various different situations on its true site. Intrigued applicants can apply online at upsconline.nic.in. The last date for the accommodation of the application structure is till February 2, 2023.
UPSC Notification Overview:
|Name of the company||UPSC|
|Job Name||Scientist ‘B’ and more|
|Applications Closing Date||02nd February 2023|
UPSC Jobs 2023 Full Details–
Assistant Director (Toxicology) – 1
- Deputy Commissioner (Horticulture) – 1
Rubber Production Commissioner – 1
Scientific Officer (Electrical) – 1
- Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Destructive) – 1
Fisheries Research Investigation Officer – 1
Assistant Director (IT) – 4
- Assistant Director of Census Operations (Technical) – 6
Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – 1
Junior Translation Officer – 76
- Scientist ‘B’ (Civil Engineering) – 9
Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch) – 3
Senior Scientific Officer – 2
- Assistant Engineer Grade-I – 4
Contenders for UPSC positions should hold graduate-level certificates in software engineering, regulation, or math from a licensed school, establishment, or college notwithstanding degrees in pharmacology, cultivation, organic science, agribusiness, veterinary science, or MSC in zoology.
- The most severe age that may be used is 50 years.
- People who are 50 years of age or younger may apply.
For knowing the details, move to the notification
- Written tests, interviews, and document verification will be done for choosing the aspirants
Official website: www.upsconline.nic.in
How to Apply For UPSC Jobs 2023
- STEP – 1: Up-and-comers can visit the authority site of the UPSC at upsc.gov.in
- STEP – 2: On the landing page, click on the ‘Apply Online’ choice to be diverted to another page.
- STEP – 3: Snap on the connection that peruses, “Online Enlistment Application (ORA) for different enrollment posts.”
- STEP – 4: Snap on the connection of your desired post to apply for.
- STEP – 5: Register and apply for the post with the necessary subtleties
- STEP – 6: Actually take a look at all subtleties, transfer required reports, pay the application charge (if relevant), and present the structure
- STEP – 7: Save the structure.
- Stage 8-Now, take out a printout of the equivalent for future reference
|Official Portal||Touch Here|
|Official Notification||Touch Here|
|Apply Online Link||Touch Here|
FAQs about UPSC Jobs 2023:
|Q. What time does the online application deadline for the UPSC Jobs 2023 end?|
|Ans. 02nd February 2023.|
|Q. How many jobs are available for the UPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. There are 111 Scientist B and other posts|