The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a thorough notice for the hiring of Scientist “B” and a range of other vacancies on its official website. Online applications are accepted at upsconline.nic.in. The application form must be submitted by February 2, 2023, the deadline.
UPSC Notification Overview:
|Name of the Company||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post name||Scientist ‘B’ and Other|
|Closing date for Application form||02nd February 2023|
UPSC Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Rubber Production Commissioner-01
- Dy. Commissioner/Horticulture-01
- Scientific Officer/Electrical-01
- Sr Scientific Officer-02
- Assistant Director of Census Operations/Technical-06
- Scientist ‘B’/Toxicology-01
- Assistant Engineer Gr-I-04
- Jr Translation Officer-76
- Assistant Director/Toxicology-01
- Fisheries Research Investigation Officer-01
- Scientist ‘B’/Non-Destructive-01
- Assistant Director/IT-04
- Dy. Legislative Counsel/Hindi Branch-03
- Scientist ‘B’/Civil Engineering-09
Candidates for UPSC positions must hold graduate-level degrees in computer science, law, or mathematics from an authorized college, institution, or university in addition to degrees in pharmacology, horticulture, botany, agriculture, veterinary science, or MSC in zoology.
50 years is the highest age that may be used. Applicants who are 50 years of age or younger may apply.
The application cost for UPSC Jobs 2023 is Rs. 25. Online payment options for the application fees include internet banking, debit/credit cards, UPI, and other options.
The official notification needs to be seen for salary info.
The steps of the UPSC Jobs 2023 selection process are as follows:
- Written test
- Document verification
Official website: www.upsconline.nic.in
How to Apply For UPSC Jobs 2023
- STEP 1: Candidates can go to upsc.gov.in, the UPSC’s official website.
- STEP 2: Use the “Apply Online” link on the site to go to a new page.
- STEP 3: Select “Online Recruiting Application (ORA) for different recruitment jobs” from the list of links.
- STEP 4: Select the link for the position you wish to apply for.
- STEP 5: Register and submit an application for the job with the necessary information.
- STEP 6: Review all information, upload necessary files, pay the application fee (if necessary), and submit the form.
- Save the form at step seven.
- STEP 8: At this point, print off the document for future use.
|Official Portal||Go Here|
|Official Notification||Go Here|
|Apply Online||Go Here|
FAQs about UPSC Jobs 2023:
|Q. When is the end date for the UPSC Jobs 2023 online application?|
|Ans. 02nd February 2023.|
|Q. What number of vacancies are open for the UPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. 111 Scientist ‘B’ and Other posts|