The Panchayati Raj Department of Uttar Pradesh has released a job notice for the role of Panchayat Sahayak Cum Data Entry Operator. Beginning January 17, 2023, qualifying candidates may submit the application form. By February 2, 2023, the application form must be turned in. A total of 3544 positions have notifications issued by the department. The user must be informed that only offline submissions of the application form are permitted.
UP Panchayat Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization
|Application form submission End date
|02nd February 2023
UP Panchayat Jobs 2023 Complete info.–
- Panchayat Sahayak/ DEO/ Accountant- 3544
Applicants probably finished their twelfth grade or the comparable from a certified board.
Applicants must be around 18 years of age to submit an application.
Chosen people are allowed to apply.
As indicated by UP unofficial laws, the contender for the Panchayat Sahayak/DEO positions will get appealing wages.
The competitors will be picked in light of the grades they got in the twelfth grade.
Official website: https://panchayatiraj.up.nic.in/
How to Apply For UP Panchayat Jobs 2023
- Print the application form here and take a look at it. Applying for Panchayati Raj in UP
- Candidates must provide the name of the district, the development section, and the gram panchayat for which they are applying.
- Include the candidate’s name, his or her parent’s names, and any other relevant details.
- Now, take care to enter the date of birth precisely as it appears on the student’s grade 10 transcript.
- Then, fill out all the necessary information and paste a current, colored passport-size photo.
- Additionally, the candidates must provide a working phone number and attach all of their transcripts.
FAQs about UP Panchayat Jobs 2023:
|Q. What is the end date for completing the application form for the UP Panchayat Jobs 2023 applications?
|Ans. 02nd February 2023
|Q. How many vacant posts are seen for the UP Panchayat Jobs 2023?
|Ans. 3544 Panchayat Sahayak/DEO posts are present.