|Name of the Organization||TPSC|
|Job name||Junior Engineer|
|Application form submission End date||28th February 2023|
TPSC Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Gr-V(B), Electrical- 06
- Gr-V(A), Civil- 88
- Gr-V(A), Electrical- 06
- Gr-V(A), Mechanical- 06
- Gr-V(B), Mechanical- 06
- Gr-V(B), Civil- 88
For the JE positions, a diploma or degree in engineering from a certified school, foundation, or college is expected in the important fields.
The candidate’s age range for the TPSC JE Apply Online 2022 position is 18 to 40.
- Rs.350 for General and Rs.250 for Others for Group B Posts
- Rs.200 for General and Rs.150 for Others for Group C Posts
- Grade-V(B) Posts- The salary will be Rs.34700/-
- Grade-V(A) Posts- The salary will be Rs.47600/-
The following factors will be taken into consideration when selecting applicants for the Tripura Junior Engineer job.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Official website: www.tpsc.nic.in
How to Apply For TPSC Jobs 2023
- Step 1: Tap on the aforementioned Details.
- Step 2: Create a new online account using your credentials.
- Step 3: After registering, login with your registration ID and password.
- Step 04: Look for “TPSC JE Application” and provide the necessary information.
- Submit the necessary papers, such as the TPSC JE Picture and Signature, in step 5.
- Step 06: Submit the online application fee when finished.
- Step 07: Print the application form out for your records.
FAQs about TPSC Jobs 2023:
|Q. When will the web-based application period for the TPSC JE Jobs 2023 start?|
|Ans. On November 26, 2022|
|Q. How many junior engineer posts were made available through the TPSC Jobs 2023?|
|Ans. There are 200 Junior Engineer opportunities open right now.|