The 32nd Bihar Judicial Services test registration procedure will go live online today thanks to the Bihar Public Service Commission. Candidates must possess a diploma that has been verified as having been acquired from a reputable university or institution by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi. When the application form is available, interested and qualified individuals may visit the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC Bihar Notification Overview:
|Name of the Organization
|Application form submission End date
|27th March 2023
BPSC Bihar Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- General- 61
Candidates must possess a diploma that has been verified as having been acquired from a reputable university or institution by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
- The least age needs to be 22 years as of 01.08.2022.
- The highest age needs to be 35 years as of August 1, 2019.
- Rs 600 For the Unreserved class
- Rs 150 For SC/EBC/ST/PH class
According to business policy, the candidates for the civil judge jobs in Bihar will also receive extra benefits in addition to a monthly salary.
For the places of Civil Judge in the Bihar government, applicants will be picked in view of execution in the Pre-test, Main Test, and Interview.
Official website: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
How to Apply For BPSC Bihar Jobs 2023
- Visit the Bihar Public Service Commission’s website for further information.
- To apply for the Judicial Services Exam, Tap on the application page.
- Provide the necessary information, such as your name, date of birth, residence, educational background, employment history, and category.
- Submit a current, passport-size photo together with your signature in the appropriate size and format.
- Pay the application fee that is necessary.
- Send the form in and print a copy of the application for your records.
FAQs about BPSC Bihar Jobs 2023:
|Q. What are the various empty posts for the BPSC Bihar Jobs 2023?
|Ans. 155 Civil Judge posts are available.
|Q. What is the application process completion last date for the BPSC Bihar Jobs 2023?
|Ans. 27th March 2023