A notification requesting applications for the recruitment of Junior Manager jobs in APDCL has been published by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) and Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL). There are 215 open positions overall, and interested individuals may submit their applications online through the APSC website. Each discipline may have a different total number of openings, and hopefuls can refer to the official notification for further details.
APSC APDCL Assam Notification Highlights:
|Name of the Organization
|Closing date for applications
|09th May 2023
APSC APDCL Assam Jobs 2023 Complete Details–
- Junior Manager/Electrical- 215
- Junior Manager/IT- 16
For consideration for the APSC Junior Manager positions at APDCL, candidates must have earned a diploma in engineering in the IT/Electrical branch from a reputable school, board, or college.
- The APDCL organization has a need for candidates for Junior Manager positions in the age range of 21 to 38 years.
- Rs 297.20 For GENERAL
- Rs 197.20 For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC
- Rs 47.20 For BPL
- Rs. 47.20 For PH
- The candidates who were chosen for the Jr. Manager positions with APDCL would receive salaries in the range of Rs. 25000–92000 with a GP of Rs. 12100.
When the candidates complete the written test, the APSC will contact the qualified candidates to schedule an interview.
Official website: http://apsc.nic.in/
How to Apply For APSC APDCL Assam Jobs 2023
- The authority APSC site is where qualified candidates should present their internet-based applications
- Competitors should finish up their own data, instructive foundation, business history, and other relevant information on the web-based application structure.
- Candidates ought to ensure they finish up the application structure totally and precisely in light of the fact that any mistakes could bring about dismissal.
FAQs about APSC APDCL Assam Jobs 2023:
|Q. What is the deadline for submitting an online application for the 2023 APSC APDCL Assam Junior Manager position?
|Ans. 09th May 2023
|Q. Can the age requirement be lowered for the Junior Manager position?
|Ans. According to government regulations, the upper age restriction has been lowered for restricted categories.