ITBP Police has released multiple job notifications for the Constable General Duty posts. The vacancy will be filled under Group C and the sports person will be given the chance to apply for the jobs. In Total, the ITBP organization will recruit 561 persons for the Group C Constable GD posts. The ITBP organization will conduct the interviews for the Constable posts at different locations and the dates for interviews will be from October 05, 2023, to October 08, 2023. Study all the facts of the ITBP Police Constable GD vacancy from the below page.
ITBP Constable Vacancy 2023
|Name of Company||ITBP Constable|
|Walk-In Commence Date||October 05, 2023|
|Vacancy Name||Constable General Duty Sports Quota Group C Vacancies|
|Walk-In Last Date||October 08, 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||561 Vacancies|
ITBP Constable Notification 2023
- UT Ladakh/Constable – 125 Vacancies
- Sikkim/Constable – 186 Vacancies
- Arunachal Pradesh/Constable – 250 Vacancies
The ITBP organization has required the forms from the applicants who have completed the 10th class from the ratified college/ school and participated in the sports tournaments.
The ITBP organization has called the individuals to come for the walk-in interview before October 08, 2023, at the mentioned address and there will be trial rounds.
- For GEN/EWS/OBC Group- Submit the application form submission charges of RS 100
- For Others Group- No Fee will be charged to the applicants for submitting the ITBP Constable form
The individuals must have a lower age of more than 18 years and an upper age of less than 23 years for the ITBP Police Constable GD vacancies.
The ITBP organization will provide the payment on a monthly basis to the chosen applicants on a scale of RS 21700- 69100 PM to the hired applicants on the Constable seats.
How to Apply For ITBP Constable Notification
- The applicants should see the address of the interview for the Constable GD posts.
- Then reach the interview venue of ITBP for the Constable GD posts.
- Bring the resume/ application form, photo, and other docs on the day of the interview.
- Study all the instructions given in the ITBP Constable GD notification.