Bank of Maharashtra has come with new vacancy details for 100 posts. The Bank of Maharashtra needed online applications for the Credit Officer posts and they will hire the aspirants on the Scale 2 and Scale 3 Levels. The Bank of Maharashtra initiated the registration process for the Credit Officer position on 23 October 2023. The people can review their eligibility for the Credit Officer post from the below page and submit the application online. The end date to deposit the Credit Officer form in the Bank of Maharashtra is 10 November 2023.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Apply Online Starting Date||23 October 2023|
|Posts Name||Credit Officer Scale II & III|
|Apply Online Closing Date||10 November 2023|
|Number of Positions||100|
Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2023 Complete Details
- BOM/Credit Officers in Scale-II- 50
- BOM/Credit Officers in Scale-III- 50
The nominees are required to present the details of their graduation degree/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ CA/ CFA/ ICWA/ MBA in the application form of the Bank of Maharashtra for the Credit Officer posts.
The nominees for the Bank of Maharashtra Credit Officer posts will be chosen based on their results of the online exam and interview.
- For UR/EWS/OBC- Rs 1180
- For SC/ST/PWD- Rs 118
- BOM/Credit Officers in Scale-II- 25- 32 Years
- BOM/Credit Officers in Scale-III- 25- 35 Years
- BOM/Credit Officers in Scale-II- Rs 48170- 69810
- BOM/Credit Officers in Scale-III- Rs 63840- 78230
How to Apply For Bank of Maharashtra Notification
- You must move to the IBPS website and then see the page to apply for jobs at the Bank of Maharashtra.
- Write the details of the UG/PG degree in the Bank of Maharashtra form.
- Submit the Bank of Maharashtra form with fees and docs.
FAQs About Bank of Maharashtra Notification
|Q. What is the upper age of the person to apply for the Credit Officer post at the Bank of Maharashtra?|
|A. A person can have a maximum age of 35 years for the Bank of Maharashtra Credit Officer posts.|
|Q. How do you apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Credit Officer posts?|
|A. The nominees should submit the applications for the Credit Officer posts online.|