CTET notification for the January 2024 paper is out now. The aspiarnts can submit their applications for the CTET JAN 2024 paper if they want to pursue their career in teaching. The CTET organization will start receiving the applications online for the paper from 03 November 2023 and the closing date to deposit the applications is 23 November 2023, apply online.
CTET Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||CTET|
|Apply Online Starting Date||03 November 2023|
|Apply Online Closing Date||23 November 2023|
|Number of Positions||Various|
CTET Notification 2023 Complete Details
- Teacher/For Classes I-V- Various
- Teacher/For Classes VI-VIII- Various
The aspirants need to show the facts of their Graduation Degree/ Diploma/ BED/DED degree obtained from a recognized college/institute/ university for filling out the CTET applications online.
The aspirants are required to prepare for paper 1 and paper 2 of CTET to get the certificate.
- For GEN/OBC- Rs 1000
- For SC/ST/PH- Rs 500
The age of the aspirants for the CTET examination must be above 18 years.
The aspirants who have the CTET certificate can apply for govt teacher posts on the central level in many organizations like KVS, NVS, Delhi Schools, etc and the salary will be as per center govt rules.
How to Apply For CTET Notification
- The aspirants should go to the official website of CTET.
- Study the details of the CTET notification and check the syllabus for the exam.
- Fill out the name/degree details, age, etc in the CTET form.
- Save a part of the CTET form and move to next to submit the docs/pic in the form.
- Pay the charges for the CTET form.
FAQs About CTET Notification
- Quest: What is the closing date to submit the applications for the CTET paper?
- Ans: The aspirants are required to submit the applications for the CTET paper before 23 November 2023.
- Quest: What are the application form submission charges for the CTET paper for a general category?
- Ans: The nominees will be asked to submit a fee of Rs 1000 for the CTET form submission.